Cape Coral Community Foundation is now accepting nominations for outstanding individual and organizational efforts in the following categories:
- Nonprofit Organization of the Year (minimum of three years old)
- Nonprofit Rising Organization of the Year (under three years-old)
- Nonprofit Executive of the Year (CEO, President, Executive Director)
- Nonprofit Board Leader of the Year (board member)
- Nonprofit Employee of the year (paid staff member)
- Nonprofit Volunteer of the Year (individual who serves)
- Nonprofit Business Partner of the Year (business who supports)
All 501(c)(3) organizations are encouraged to submit an application in one or more categories. Please note an organization will only be named a finalist in one category based on scoring.
Up to three finalists will be selected in each category by a panel of impartial judges. Finalists will be revealed at the VIP Announcement Party on Tuesday, September 12, 2017. Winners of the awards will be revealed at the awards ceremony and luncheon. Winning individuals/organizations will receive a customized award, prominent recognition on the Cape Coral Community Foundation website and media coverage. Finalists will also receive publicity and awareness for their organization through event press, media materials, newsletters and social media coverage.
The 2017 ENPY Winners
All nominations must be received by 5 p.m. on September 1, 2017 via online submission. Finalists in each category will be announced at the VIP Announcement Party to be held on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. Each nominee will receive one ticket for the organization to attend the invitation-only VIP Announcement Party. Winners will be announced at The ENPYs ceremony and luncheon on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 from 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at Crowne Plaza Bell Tower Shops. Tickets are priced at $60 and table and event sponsorships are available.
All nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Individuals/organizations must have a physical presence in Southwest Florida and regularly deliver services to residents of Lee or Collier County.
- Individuals/organizations may self-nominate or be nominated by others.
- Organizations may be nominated in more than one category.
- An individual/organization may only be a finalist in one category (the category in which the individual/organization ranked highest).
Application instructions and required attachments
- The award submission must be submitted electronically online no later than 5 p.m. on September 1, 2017.
- The organization being nominated must be able to provide proof of its 501(c)(3) status or it may be disqualified from winning.
- Please answer each question fully, but succinctly in 250 words or less.
- Convey your enthusiastic passion as you explain why your nominee is deserving of this honor.
- Our panel of esteemed judges will score nominations based solely on information provided in the nomination application package.
- If available, please send your logo with your application in highres. (300 dpi minimum) PDF or EPS file.
If you have any questions, please contact Michael Chatman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 239.542.5594.
Nominate a Nonprofit Organization or Individual for an ENPY Award!
|Board Leader >Business Partner >Employee >Executive >Organization >Rising Organization >Volunteer >|