Name Your Fund
Use your name, your surname, or set it in memory of a loved one.
Decide What to Give
You can use cash, publicly traded securities, closely held stock, real estate, life insurance, tangible personal property, private foundation assets and more.
Testimonial Block 1
The Foundation provides me with the opportunity to utilize my time, my talents, and my treasures to give back to the community in a positive impactful manner, while working with others in a team environment to ensure the ongoing development of the Foundation in a manner that promotes generosity and sustainability in the years ahead for, and with, the community.
Choose the Type of Fund:
- Unrestricted Fund – This is the most flexible option and enables The Foundation to address changing needs in the community.
- Field of Interest Fund – If you’re passionate about a particular cause, this fund focuses on specific areas of interest.
- Designated Fund – This fund allows you to support specific charitable organizations.
- Donor Advised Funds – If you’re interested in participating in the grant-making process, this fund permits you to actively participate.
- Scholarship Funds – This fund can be designated for any level of education, a specific school, university, or field of study.
- Organization Endowment Funds – You can contribute to organizations with established funds of interest to you.
- Administrative Fund – This fund supports the diverse administrative needs of the Foundation.