Community Partnership Funds
These non-endowed funds are designed to support charitable causes.
- Cape Coral Police Department Education & Training Fund
- Cape Coral Police Department Project Lifesaver Fund (administered by the Cape Coral Police Department) – supporting a national program designed to track and locate individuals who wander and become lost. This fund provides financial assistance for individuals who cannot afford a bracelet or maintenance costs.
- Cape Coral Police Department Victim Services Fund
- Helping Hands for the Holidays – an annual event to raise funds for three nonprofits that serve our community: Ronald McDonald House Charities, Make-A-Wish Foundation, and Lee BIA Builders Care
- Holiday 4 Heroes Fund – an annual project to raise funds and send care packages to active duty troops serving overseas, and to provide for the needs of local veterans’ families during the holidays
- Invest in America’s Veterans Fund – supports the efforts of the Southwest Florida Military Museum & Library
- Ringland Fund beautifies the city through the planting of trees along Cape Coral Parkway
- WISDOM Integrative Therapies Fund (Services provided by Imagine by Carleen Therapeutic Day Spa in Cape Coral) – provides therapeutic treatments and services to those with cancer or other diseases/disorders that weaken the immune system