Corporate Citizenship Award
Business Charity Award / Outstanding Charity Support by a Business
This award recognizes the efforts of a company that has strived to have a positive impact on the community, upheld strong ethical and moral standards, and worked toward a sustainable future. Nominations for this award are due by March 1, 2022 at 11:59pm.
In case of technical difficulties, entrants are advised to print their entry as a word document prior to submitting. Entrants have a maximum of 1,000 words to convince the judges they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material, no more than 4 pages each, may be included. Video footage, no more than 2 minutes in length, may be submitted and should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry. Please include any other pertinent information. Some examples below:
- Event background: How did it originate? What did the event set out to achieve? Outline any specific goals or targets you had at the outset.
- How did your event challenge the participants, mentally or physically?
- Marketing strategies: Novel approaches or techniques used to promote the event, key partnerships with third parties, direct and online marketing, and/or the use of social media.
- Features of the event: What made it appealing? How did you manage to successfully implement these features?
- Success of the event: Audience size and profile, feedback from entrants, and any other criteria you would use to measure success. Compare these results with targets you set at the outset.
- Any other pertinent information: What makes your event so unique? In what ways have you been particularly innovative?
This award recognizes innovation in the charity events field. Judges will be looking for imaginative approaches and inspired ideas. Entrants should demonstrate the following:
- Creativity and effectiveness in all aspects of the event.
- Demonstrable innovative approaches and tangible differentiators
- Positive feedback from attendees/sponsors and winners on how well the event was received
- Novelty and innovation in marketing the event and achieving the goals
- Measurable outcomes and successes in terms of level of attendance, funds-raised and targets met
- New and innovative approaches to enhance the event experience
Please attach any relevant support material – testimonials, research, performance analysis, collateral, screen grabs, pictures etc.
Entrants may attach up to 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each.
Attached files must be no larger than 2 MB each, documents must be in .pdf or .doc (word) format, images must be in .jpg or .gif format.
If movie files exceed the 2MB allowance, please include a link to the video/movie hosted on a web page. Links to FTP sites will not be accepted.
If you wish to send any files larger than 2MB please email them directly to: Alison@capecoralcf.org