$4000 – $1000/year
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 (unweighted) but must not exceed a 3.4 GPA (student must have an average of a “C” or “B” to apply)
- Accepted to at least one accredited junior college, college, or university
- Must be a graduating senior of any Lee, Charlotte, Collier, Hendry, or Glades County high school, including accredited homeschooled graduating seniors
- No immediate family may be a member of Rotary
- Active involvement in the school and community
- Must be a U.S. citizen
*Finalists selected by the Committee from the application phase might be called for an interview in March or April.