Introducing the Inaugural ENPY Award Nominees
We are proud to officially announce all of the outstanding individuals and organizations nominated for an ENPY award. The Excellence in Nonprofit Performance Yearly Awards (ENPYs) showcases the extraordinary organizations, business partners and individuals in our community who dedicate their time, talent and resources. Congratulations on your nomination!
Nonprofit Organization of the Year:
- Our Mother’s Home of Southwest Florida
- Children’s Museum of Naples
- Community Cooperative
- Human Trafficking Awareness Partnerships
- Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida, Inc.
- ECHO Global Farm
- Lighthouse of SWFL
- Dress for Success SW Florida
- Lee Builders Care
- C.A.R.E.S. Suicide Prevention
- Keep Lee County Beautiful
- Child Care of Southwest Florida, Inc.
- Gulf Coast Humane Society
- Catholic Charities Diocese of Venice, Inc.
- Gulf Coast Symphony
Nonprofit Rising Organization of the Year:
- Valerie’s House
- Family Initiative, Inc.
- Cape Coral Animal Shelter
- Eva’s Closet
- SWFL Regional Human Trafficking Coalition
- Wolfhounds Legacy
Nonprofit Executive of the Year:
- Nida Eluna, Dr. Ella Piper Center for Social Services
- Nancy Green-Irwin, Senior Friendship Centers Inc.
- Samira Beckwith, Hope Healthcare
- Barbara Dell, Dress for Success SWFL
- Christi Pritchett, Lee BIA Builders Care
- Andrew Kurtz, Gulf Coast Symphony
- John Naylor, Classic Basketball, Inc.
Nonprofit Board Leader of the Year:
- Jonathan Engh, Lee County Coalition for Drug-Free SWFL
- Douglas Carlson MD, ECHO
- Marietta Meachum, Human Trafficking Awareness Partnerships
- Dean Piccirillo, Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Michael Greenberg, JFCS-The Naples Senior Center
- Janet Ortenzo, SWFL Regional Human Trafficking Coalition Inc.
- Annette Nilles, Lee BIA Builders Care
- Mandie Spratt, Community Awareness in Recognizing & Educating on Suicide (C.A.R.E.S.)
- Bryan Blackwell, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Lee & Hendry County
Nonprofit Employee of the Year:
- Megan Feeney, Goodwill Industries of SWFL
- Aimee McLaughlin, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Lee & Hendry County
- Allyson Ross, PACE Center for Girls of Lee County
- Tracy Perkins, Community Awareness in Recognizing & Educating on Suicide (C.A.R.E.S.)
- Mandi Wray, Lee BIA Builders Care
Nonprofit Volunteer of the Year:
- Ethelyn Walter, Lighthouse of SWFL
- Chuck Thornton, Lee BIA Builders Care
- Tracie Bagans, Heights Foundation
- Paula Sisk, Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce
- Ingrid Fuller, Multiculture Centre of SWFL
Nonprofit Business Partner of the Year:
- Advanced Pain Management & Spine Specialists
- Spada Salon & Day Spa
- Fathoms Restaurant & Bar
- Spiro & Associates
- FineMark National Bank & Trust
- EnSite, Inc.
- Cape Coral Plumbing, Inc.
- Top Rocker Events
- Smart Companies
The Michel Doherty Community Impact Award:
- Barbara’s Friends GCHI Cancer Fund
- Beattie Development Corporation
- Duane Chaney
- Jeanne Sweeney
- William Metts
- Diana Willis
The Paul Sanborn Service Above Self Award:
- Steve Pansing
- Peter and Cyndi Doragh
- Mark Matos
- James Gravidoni