About This Event
The annual GenerousLee Reception cultivates community pride and generates a spirit of giving by recognizing fund holders, donors, and legacy society members who have generously supported the Cape Coral Community Foundation.
Proceeds raised at the fundraising event benefit the Cape Coral Community Foundation’s Nonprofit Education Fund, a program that gives local nonprofit organization’s staff, board of directors and volunteers the opportunity to attend educational seminars that will help them learn how to raise even more to benefit the community.
Educational seminars include:
- Finance, HR, Operations & Management
- Program Development
- Fundraising Courses
- Volunteer Management
- Leadership Development
The 2018 GenerousLee Reception took place on Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2018, at the Palmetto Pines Country Club in Cape Coral.
The following business leaders were honored at the event:
- Elmer Tabor, Wonderland Realty
- Karen Mosteller, Markham, Norton, Mosteller, Wright & Co.
- Bob Knight, Paul Homes
- Donna Caruso, DJC Insurance
- Joe Padgett, LCEC
- Tim Halverson, Faith Presbyterian
- Donna Giannuzzi, Lee Health
- Steve Pohlman, City of Cape Coral Parks & Recreation
- David Gomer & Ivan Gorr, Retired Business Executives and Donor Advisors at Cape Coral Community Foundation
To view photos from the Generous Cape Reception, click here.
Lee Pitts Live interviewed business leaders at the 2018 Generous Cape Reception. To watch the videos, click here.
See what makes GenerousLee so great.