NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2021 ENPYS ARE NOW OPEN.
Cape Coral Community Foundation is now accepting nominations for outstanding individual and organizational efforts in the following categories:
- Nonprofit Board Leader of the Year (board member)
- Nonprofit Employee of the Year (paid staff member)
- Nonprofit Executive of the Year (CEO, President, Executive Director)
- Nonprofit Health Innovator Award (Health Care Leader who has made an impact in the Southwest Florida health sector)
- Nonprofit Organization of the Year (established more than five years ago)
- Nonprofit Rising Organization of the Year (established less than five years ago)
- Connie Ramos-Williams Nonprofit Publicity Award (A resourceful nonprofit that increased their audience reach and elevated brand awareness with limited resources)
- Nonprofit Volunteer of the Year (individual who serves the organization and/or community)
- Business Partner of the Year (For profit or nonprofit business who supports nonprofits and the community)
- Community Impact Award (Individual who makes a positive impact in Southwest Florida)
- The Elmer Tabor Generosity Award (Recognizing an outstanding philanthropist)
- The Paul Sanborn Service Above Self Award (Citizen who exemplifies the spirit “Service Above Self”)
Organizations are encouraged to submit an application in one or more categories. Please note: An organization will only be named a finalist in one category based on scoring.
All Nomination submissions are due by Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 11:59pm.
Up to three finalists will be selected in each category by a panel of impartial non-local judges to ensure the highest level of integrity and impartiality. Their decision is based solely on what is written by the nominator.
The finalists in each category will then be notified during the week of September 20th via a personal phone call with a congratulatory follow up email notifying the finalist, their organization’s leader, and their nominee.
All finalists and award recipients will receive prominent recognition on the Cape Coral Community Foundation website and will be included in all media materials, newsletters, and social media coverage.
All finalists will be acknowledged, and the 2020 award recipients for all 12 categories will be revealed and will receive their coveted ENPY award on the live CTN Television Broadcast airing Tuesday evening, October 19, 2021, 7:30pm – 8:30pm.
To find the channel in your city or watch by live streaming go to ctntelevision.com and click on the channels and coverage map.
All nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Individuals/organizations must have a physical presence in Southwest Florida and regularly deliver services to residents in Lee and/or Collier County.
- Individuals/organizations may self-nominate or be nominated by others.
- Individuals/organizations may be nominated in more than one category.
- An individual/organization may only be a finalist in one category (the category in which the individual/organization ranked highest).
- The Nomination Form must be submitted electronically online no later than 11:59 p.m. on September 12, 2021.
- The organization being nominated must be able to provide if asked, proof of its 501(c)(3) status or it may be disqualified from winning.
- Due to the large amount of nominations we receive, we ask that you answer each question fully showing your enthusiastic passion for your nominee but do so succinctly in 250 words or less.
- Remember, our panel of esteemed judges will score nominations based solely on information provided in the nomination application.
If you have any questions, please contact Cape Coral Community Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominate a Nonprofit Organization or Individual for an ENPY Award!
|Board Leader >Employee >Executive >Health Innovator Award >Organization >Rising Organization >Connie Ramos-Williams Non-profit >Volunteer >Business Partner >Community Impact Award >The Elmer Tabor Generosity Award >The Paul Sanborn Service Above Self Award >|