The nominee will demonstrate:
- Diligence, exceptional work ethic and enthusiasm for the organization’s mission
- Willingness to take ownership of projects and initiatives to maximize the organization’s impact on the community and the lives of those it serves
- Innovation in programming, strategy or management practices
- Success in a supporting role to enable the organization to obtain the resources needed to further its mission
- Leadership qualities that sets the individual apart as role model to other staff members and peers in the nonprofit sector.
- Must be in current role for a minimum of one year.