Nominations for the 2019 ENPYs are closed.
The Community Foundation accepts nominations for outstanding individual and organizational efforts in the following categories:
- Nonprofit Board Leader of the Year (board member)
- Nonprofit Employee of the Year (paid staff member)
- Nonprofit Executive of the Year (CEO, President, Executive Director)
- Nonprofit Health Innovator Award (Clinician who has made an impact in the Southwest Florida health sector)
- Nonprofit Organization of the Year (established more than three years ago)
- Nonprofit Rising Organization of the Year (established less than three years ago)
- Nonprofit Volunteer of the Year (individual who serves the organization and/or community)
- Business Partner of the Year (For profit or nonprofit business who supports nonprofits and the community)
- Community Impact Award (Individual who makes a positive impact in Southwest Florida)
- The Elmer Tabor Generosity Award (Recognizing an outstanding philanthropist)
- The Paul Sanborn Service Above Self Award (Citizen who exemplifies the spirit “Service Above Self”)
Organizations are encouraged to submit an application in one or more categories. Please note: An organization will only be named a finalist in one category based on scoring.
Up to three finalists will be selected in each category by a panel of impartial judges. All Application submissions are due by Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 11:59pm. Finalists in each category will be announced at the VIP Reception to be held on Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 5:30pm.
Winners of the awards will be revealed at the awards ceremony and luncheon on Thursday, October 10, 2019 from 11am – 1:30pm at the Crowne Plaza Bell Tower. Tickets are priced at $85 each. Event Sponsorships are also available. Winning individuals and organizations will receive a customized award, prominent recognition on the Community Foundation website and will be included in all media materials, newsletters and social media coverage.
All nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Individuals/organizations must have a physical presence in Southwest Florida and regularly deliver services to residents in Lee or Collier County.
- Individuals/organizations may self-nominate or be nominated by others.
- Individuals/organizations may be nominated in more than one category.
- An individual/organization may only be a finalist in one category (the category in which the individual/organization ranked highest).
Application instructions and required attachments
- The award submission must be submitted electronically online no later than 11:59 p.m. on August 15, 2019.
- The organization being nominated must be able to provide proof of its 501(c)(3) status or it may be disqualified from winning.
- Please answer each question fully, but succinctly in 250 words or less.
- Convey your enthusiastic passion as you explain why your nominee is deserving of this honor.
- Our panel of esteemed judges will score nominations based solely on information provided in the nomination application package.
- If available, please send your logo with your application in highres. (300 dpi minimum) PDF or EPS file.
If you have any questions, please contact The Community Foundation at 239.542.5594.