Nominations for the 2019 ENPYs are closed.
Cape Coral Community Foundation accepts nominations for outstanding individual and organizational efforts in the following categories:
- Nonprofit Board Leader of the Year (board member)
- Nonprofit Employee of the Year (paid staff member)
- Nonprofit Executive of the Year (CEO, President, Executive Director)
- Nonprofit Health Innovator Award (Clinician who has made an impact in the Southwest Florida health sector)
- Nonprofit Organization of the Year (established more than three years ago)
- Nonprofit Rising Organization of the Year (established less than three years ago)
- Nonprofit Volunteer of the Year (individual who serves the organization and/or community)
- Business Partner of the Year (For profit or nonprofit business who supports nonprofits and the community)
- Community Impact Award (Individual who makes a positive impact in Southwest Florida)
- The Elmer Tabor Generosity Award (Recognizing an outstanding philanthropist)
- The Paul Sanborn Service Above Self Award (Citizen who exemplifies the spirit “Service Above Self”)
Organizations are encouraged to submit an application in one or more categories. Please note: An organization will only be named a finalist in one category based on scoring.
Up to three finalists will be selected in each category by a panel of impartial judges. All Application submissions are due by Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 11:59pm. Finalists in each category will be announced at the VIP Reception to be held on Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 5:30pm.
Winners of the awards will be revealed at the awards ceremony and luncheon on Thursday, October 10, 2019 from 11am – 1:30pm at the Crowne Plaza Bell Tower. Tickets are priced at $85 each. Event Sponsorships are also available. Winning individuals and organizations will receive a customized award, prominent recognition on the Cape Coral Community Foundation website and will be included in all media materials, newsletters and social media coverage.
All nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Individuals/organizations must have a physical presence in Southwest Florida and regularly deliver services to residents in Lee or Collier County.
- Individuals/organizations may self-nominate or be nominated by others.
- Individuals/organizations may be nominated in more than one category.
- An individual/organization may only be a finalist in one category (the category in which the individual/organization ranked highest).
Application instructions and required attachments
- The award submission must be submitted electronically online no later than 11:59 p.m. on August 15, 2019.
- The organization being nominated must be able to provide proof of its 501(c)(3) status or it may be disqualified from winning.
- Please answer each question fully, but succinctly in 250 words or less.
- Convey your enthusiastic passion as you explain why your nominee is deserving of this honor.
- Our panel of esteemed judges will score nominations based solely on information provided in the nomination application package.
- If available, please send your logo with your application in highres. (300 dpi minimum) PDF or EPS file.
If you have any questions, please contact Cape Coral Community Foundation at 239.542.5594.