When does choosing The Community Foundation make sense?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have clients who care deeply about their local community?
- Do they give to more than one charitable cause or organization?
- Are they interested in creating a personal or family legacy in their community?
- Are they considering the creation of a private or family foundation?
- Have they expressed concern about the administrative complexity or expense of a private foundation?
- Do they want to stay personally involved in deciding how the charitable dollars are used?
- Do they want to receive maximum tax advantage for their donation?
- Do they place a priority on sound financial management of their donations?
Benefits of working with the Community Foundation:
- We have 35 years of experience serving individuals, families, nonprofits, businesses and private foundations.
- Clients can use the Community Foundation to support multiple charities — locally or nationally.
- We offer a full range of philanthropic services to meet clients’ specific needs, such as choosing the right giving strategy or identifying the best organizations to support.
- We provide expertise on community issues and organizations addressing them.
- Clients will receive the maximum tax advantages allowed by law.
- Your client supplies the passion and ideas, while we provide the expertise and infrastructure.
- You have the opportunity to network with an influential group of like-minded advisors and clients in intimate settings.