You can’t control the wind, but you can adjust your sails.
The Cape Coral Community Foundation Nonprofit Partners Program equips industry leaders with the tools to carefully navigate the changing tides of the competitive landscape. This invaluable resource creates a support system for nonprofit leaders to enhance their skills and improve their overall business acumen. The member-based program enables nonprofit partners to:
- Raise more capital effectively and devise effective strategies for ongoing fundraising initiatives.
- Recruit strong leaders to serve on the board of directors and attract a committed and loyal volunteer base.
- Create long-lasting programs that become part of the fabric of a vibrant community.
CONRIC PR & Marketing
Nonprofit Member Program benefits include:
- A Two-Hour Strategic Coaching Session – Facilitated by a nonprofit expert for an individual nonprofit leader, board of director member or for a staff team catered to any subject matter.
- Fundraising Institute – Hosted by Global Center for Generosity and a network of leading fundraising experts, members can attend seminars about how to raise money for overhead and administrative costs, corporate sponsorships, grants, major gifts, creative fundraising events, online fundraising, auctions and more.
- Nonprofit Expo – Participation in the annual nonprofit expo to recruit board member candidates, volunteers and possible donors from new Cape Coral residents.
- Speakers Bureau – Established to cultivate thought leadership, the speakers bureau allows nonprofit leaders the chance to bring their message to the community on a broader scale. Foundation supporters will be encouraged to book you or one of your key spokespeople to present at events in order to promote your organization’s mission. This is a fantastic way to connect directly with potential donors.
- Profile in Foundation Newsletter – Share an overview of your organization and feature strategic activities with our newsletter subscribers, donors, program volunteers and board members.
- Grants Partnership Program – This training allows nonprofit leaders to receive a comprehensive, concentrated introduction to the field, sets the nonprofit on the right track, and helps to avoid the most common grant proposal mistakes. Nonprofit leaders learn to identify which tools help them find grant funders that are the perfect match!
- Radio Show, Social & Digital Media Outreach – Be featured and interviewed on the Giving Show, hosted by Michael Chatman, with access to more than 300,000 Twitter followers and radio listeners. Receive a complimentary recording of the podcast to post on your website and share on social media, and be promoted on the Foundation website and newsletter.
Take your organization to the next level!
Membership ($500 annual investment)
- Fundraising Institute
- Grants Partnership Program
- Board Member and Program Volunteer Recruitment
- Philanthropy Thought-Leaders Speakers Bureau
- Nonprofit Profile in Global Center for Generosity Newsletter and Annual Report
- Leverage Cape Coral Community Foundation Digital Media Followers to Reach Donors
- Nonprofit Learning & Organizational Development
- Premium Membership fees can be paid in two installments.
- With the Premium Membership Package, up to three individuals from the organization can attend the programs.
- Membership is valid for one year.
5 tips for nonprofit members to find a sponsor for the Nonprofit
- Explain why the program is going to help with staff development and training employees how to raise more money and attract good volunteers. Essentially, sell the sponsor on the Nonprofit Member Program.
- Offer to have the sponsor mentioned on Facebook, Twitter and your website as a value-added benefit.
- Offer to take photos of the sponsor – send photos and a brief write-up to the local media to recognize the sponsor’s generosity.
- Add the sponsor’s logo on future event collateral materials.
- Invite the sponsor as your guest to attend Nonprofit Member training events to network with nonprofit decision-makers.