About This Event
The annual Generous Cape Reception cultivates community pride and generates a spirit of giving by recognizing fund holders, donors, and legacy society members who have generously supported the Cape Coral Community Foundation.
The 2018 Generous Cape Reception will take place on Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2018, from 6-8 p.m. at the Palmetto Pines Country Club at 1940 SW 9th Ct. in Cape Coral.
Deadline to purchase tickets is Nov. 9, 2018 at noon
Proceeds raised at the fundraising event will benefit the Cape Coral Community Foundation’s Nonprofit Education Fund, a program that gives local nonprofit organization’s staff, board of directors and volunteers the opportunity to attend educational seminars that will help them learn how to raise even more to benefit the community.
Educational seminars include:
- Finance, HR, Operations & Management
- Program Development
- Fundraising Courses
- Volunteer Management
- Leadership Development
Join us in taking advantage of this unique opportunity to provide training, staffing, and resources needed to create the culture and the structures that utilize volunteer energy.
Through your support, we will begin to close the gap between the needs of organizations and their ability to effectively engage volunteers, and ultimately improve our communities by neighbors helping neighbors.
We have become the community foundation of the future thanks to the following honorees:
- Elmer Tabor, Wonderland Realty
- Karen Mosteller, Markham, Norton, Mosteller, Wright & Co.
- Bob Knight, Paul Homes
- Donna Caruso, DJC Insurance
- Joe Padgett, LCEC
- Tim Halverson, Faith Presbyterian
- Donna Giannuzzi, Lee Health
- Steve Pohlman, City of Cape Coral Parks & Recreation
- David Gomer & Ivan Gorr, Retired Business Executives and Donor Advisors at Cape Coral Community Foundation
See what makes Generous Cape so great.